- Expand and sustain EPOC’s editorial capacity with a focus on Latin American countries.
- Provide support to authors from countries in Latin America to prepare and update relevant EPOC reviews and to access and use their findings.
- Support the development of relevant PAHO/WHO guidance on health systems questions.
- Work with EVIPNet and related networks, and the units in LMICs that they support, to facilitate the use of research evidence on health systems by governments and health authorities.
- Provide support to the relevant national health authorities (at the Ministry of Health) and academic/research institutions in Chile to prepare and update relevant EPOC reviews and to access and use their findings.
Over the course of the COVID-19 pandemic we have focused on producing structured summaries of Cochrane systematic reviews relevant to COVID. These summaries are hosted at the following link: